St. Br. Miguel Febres Cordero FSC Arts Scholarship
The St. Br. Miguel Febres Cordero Arts Scholarship is open to Grade 9 – Grade 12 students who exhibit exceptional talent in music, theater, dance, visual arts, and publication.
General Reminder: The SFAP Committee will only process scholarship applications made online. Please follow the procedures stated below:
1. To access the online application form, register at http://family.dlszobel.edu.ph/
2. Fill out the online application form and click Submit. You will receive an email containing confirmation of submission and further instructions to pursue application
3. Submit the following required documents to the Advancement and Communications Office (2F St. Br. Mutien Marie Bldg.) to complete your scholarship application
a. Photocopy of student’s current report card
b. Letter of Intent by Parent/Guardian/Applicant with list of major and minor performances participated in by the student.
c. For incoming Grade 11 students: copy/proof of application for Senior High School Voucher Program
d. one 2×2 photo (for new applicants only)
For the student to be granted this scholarship, he/she must:
1. be a high school student.
2. have at least one year residency in De La Salle Zobel.
3. excel in the performing arts/visual arts/school publication upon evaluation by the moderator/trainer and upon recommendation by the Cultural Arts Head.
4. New applicants of the scholarship will only be entitled to a maximum of 10% to 15% tuition discount and should have fulfilled the following:
4.1. Passed the audition (for members of the performing arts) or submitted a portfolio of recent works/published works (for members of the visual arts group/publication care of trainer/moderator);
4.2. GPA of 83% or above with no grade below 80% in any subject during any term.
4.3. Conduct/Homeroom/Club Activity grade of at least B (80-84) in every term.
5. Previous scholars may be entitled to a minimum of 25% and maximum of 100% and should have fulfilled the following:
5.1. GPA of 83% or above with no grade below 80% in any subject during any term.
5.2. Conduct/Homeroom/Club Activity grade of at least B (80-84) in every term.
5.3. Very Satisfactory rating in his/her involvement as evaluated by the moderator/trainer.