This scholarship grant is open to incoming Grade 9 – Grade 12 students and shall cover the full cost of tuition, miscellaneous, specific school fees, cost of books and the school uniform.
For the student to be qualified for this scholarship, he/she must meet the following criteria:
1. must have at least one-year of residency in De La Salle Santiago Zobel School
2. with family facing financial difficulty
NOTE: Those with a family member suffering from chronic illness, and or death of the breadwinner of the family will be given utmost priority upon the presentation of pertinent supporting documents
3. Grade Requirements:
3.1. Have a General Weighted Average of 85% or above with no grade lower than 85% in any subject, and in any term
3.2. have a conduct/homeroom/club activity grade of at least Bp (85-89) in every term
4. Has active involvement in different co-curricular and extracurricular activities
Reminder: The SFAPs Committee will only process scholarship applications made online.
1. Log-in to DLSZ Family Portal to access the online application form.
2. Fill out the online application form and click “Submit”. You must receive an email containing confirmation of submission and further instructions to pursue the application. If you do not receive the confirmation email, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Upload the following required documents:
NOTE: The Debbie Decena Memorial Scholarship is managed by the Decena family headed by Mr. Dennis Decena. All applications and relevant documents are forwarded to them for their screening and further evaluation through an interview with the student and his/her parents.