The Br. V. Felix Masson FSC Student Financial Assistance may be granted to deserving Grade 5 to High School students of DLSZ. This grant may be availed for a maximum of two academic years subject to a review of the family’s conditions that warrant financial support.
General Reminder: The SFAP Committee will only process scholarship applications made online. Please follow the procedures stated below:
1. To access the online application form, register at http://family.dlszobel.edu.ph. Online form will only be accessible during the application period.
2. Fill out the online application form and click Submit. You will receive an email containing confirmation of submission and further instructions to pursue application
3. Submit the following required documents to the Advancement and Communications Office (2F St. Br. Mutien Marie Bldg.) to complete your scholarship application. Only applicants with submitted documents will be processed for evaluation.
a. Photocopy of student’s current report card
b. Latest Income Tax Return/Certificate of income (issued by the employer/s of the parents/guardians) or for self-employed, the latest annual Income Tax Return (BIR Form 1701) and a certificate of Registration of the Business Enterprise issued by the relevant local or national government agency
c. Electric Bill (MERALCO) for the last 3 months
d. Letter of Intent by Parent/Guardians/Applicant
e. For new applicants, a sketch going to your residence coming from De La Salle Zobel School
(New applicants to the Br. V. Felix Masson FSC Student Financial Assistance shall be given a schedule
for home visitation by the school counselors)
f. For incoming Grade 11 students: copy/proof of application for Senior High School Voucher Program
For the student to be granted financial assistance, he/she must:
1. have at least one year residency in De La Salle Zobel School
2. have an annual family income of P700,000 and below
3. obtain the following grade requirements:
a. GPA of 85% with no final grade lower than 83% in any subject; and no grade lower than 80% in any term
For Senior High School students: GPA of 85% and a final grade of 83% in every subject per term
b. Conduct/Homeroom/Club Activity grade of at least B (80-84) in every term.