The DLSZ Safety and Security Office releases information regarding sticker application for AY 2019-2020:
1. DLSZ sticker is the same for both Alabang and Vermosa campuses.
2. New Stickers will be available starting April 10, 2019.
3. Sticker payments will be accepted only after due endorsement from the Safety and Security Office (SSO).
4. No endorsement shall be given until after attending the Traffic Management Seminar (TMS) for :
A. Parents with Traffic Violation Report (TVR)
B. Parents of new students
5. The TMS schedule is from 9:00 to 11:00 am of May 29 and 31, 2019 only.
6. A maximum of two (2) stickers can be availed per family.
7. Application forms with incomplete attachments will NOT be endorsed and processed.
A. Photocopy of valid OR/CR
B. Photocopy of valid government ID
C. Other docs in lieu of CR, as applicable:
a. Photocopy of Sales Invoice (for newly purchased car)
b. Photocopy of Notarized Deed of Sale
c. Photocopy of Notarized SPA (for relative of the car owner)
d. Photocopy of Deed of Assignment or its equivalent (for company cars).
8. Rate of stickers
A. First Car 300.00
B. Second Car 400.00
1. Fill out the DLSZ Sticker application form.
2. Attach the required documents.
3. Submit them to the SSO for evaluation and endorsement.
4. Pay the sticker fee at the Finance Office.
5. Present the receipt to the SSO for encoding.
6. Bring the car near the SSO (side of St. La Salle Building) for the sticker to be attached by the security personnel.
Application for AAVA endorsement shall follow similar procedure, except for the ff:
A. Payment to be done in AAVA office.
B. Stickers are released by AAVA authorized personnel.