The De La Salle Santiago Zobel School (DLSZ) is a Catholic school. Non-Catholics are admitted provided they participate in all religious activities that are required of the students. No exemption shall be granted by reason of membership in or affiliation with a different religion.
The school reserves the right at any time to refuse, to admit, or to re-admit students under certain conditions as enrolment in DLSZ is a privilege.
A student’s application will be given due course when the student-applicant meets all the academic requirements and has none of the disqualification prescribed by the School, the Department of Education 2010 Revised Manual of Regulations for Private Schools in Basic Education and the DLSZ Student Handbook as amended and such other rules promulgated by the School.
- The applicant must already be four (4) years old by June 1, 2017.
- The applicant must already be five (5) years old by June 1, 2017. However, Kindergarten applicants who will turn five (5) years old from June 2 to August 31 are required to take and pass the Philippine Early Childhood Development (ECD) Checklist to be administered by DLSZ, apart from qualifying in the entrance exam to be admitted.
APPLICATION SCHEDULE FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2017-2018
Monday to Friday – 7:30 AM to 11:00 AM and 12:30 PM to 3:30 PM
Registrar’s Office, Basement, St. La Salle Building
OPEN HOUSE SCHEDULE
Pre-Kinder: November 19, 2016 and January 7, 2017
Kinder: September 10 and 17, 2016
Time: 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM
Venue: St. Br. Miguel Febres Hall
- Two (2) recent 2 × 2 photos with complete name of the student to be printed at the back of each picture (close up, white background);
- Original copy of Birth Certificate issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority (formerly National Statistics Office);
- Photocopy of Baptismal Certificate (for Catholics);
- Certification from Ayala Alabang Village Association (AAVA), if applicant is a resident of Ayala Alabang Village; and
- Proof if parent is an alumnus/alumna of ANY De La Salle school.
- Photocopy of report card (for Kinder applicants only).
- Recommendation Form to be accomplished by the adviser/school counselor (for Kinder applicants only).
For Foreign Students (in addition to the above-mentioned documents)
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate from the Office of the Civil Registry of the respective country of birth, translated into English, or Embassy Certification of birth details;
- Photocopy of Alien Certificate of Registration I – card issued by the Bureau of Immigration;
- Photocopy of Passport Information and current visa page; and
- Photocopy of Identification Certificate as Filipino Citizen issued by the Bureau of Immigration (for applicants with dual citizenship).
Nationality will be based on applicant’s documents presented at the time of the application.
ONLY APPLICANTS WHO HAVE SUBMITTED COMPLETE REQUIREMENTS WILL BE GIVEN A TEST PERMIT.
All applications must be done online.
- Fill out the Application Form and then click Submit. Print out Confirmation Slip.
- Submit Confirmation Slip to the Admissions Office together with the required documents. Bring original documents for verification. All documents required for submission must be arranged in the order as listed in the Checklist of Application/Enrollment Requirements and compiled in a legal size (8 ½ in x 14 in) folder.
- Pay the Application Fee at the Accounting Office (PhP 550.00 for Filipinos or US$ 75.00 for foreign students). The fee is non-refundable.
- Present the Application Fee receipt to the Admissions personnel to secure the test permit.
- The Test Permit will be given only after complying with the requirements and procedures.
RELEASE OF TEST RESULTS
Test Results are available online via Application Result.
- Telephone inquiries regarding the test results will NOT be entertained.
- Parents of accepted applicants should confirm enrollment on the dates indicated in the acceptance letter.
PROCEDURE FOR CONFIRMATION OF ENROLLMENT
- Pay the Development Fee (PhP 50,000.00 for Filipinos or US$ 2,000.00 for foreign students) at the Accounting Office. This is a non-refundable payment made upon confirmation of enrollment. (Only Filipino students, however, are given an option to pay in two installments: PhP 25,000.00 is paid upon confirmation of enrollment; the remaining PhP 25,000.00 will be paid during enrollment for the succeeding academic year.)
- Submit the accomplished Development Fee Form and official receipt of Development Fee payment to Admissions Office.
FAILURE TO CONFIRM YOUR CHILD’S ENROLLMENT WITHIN THE GIVEN TIME FRAME MAY FORFEIT HIS/HER ADMISSION TO DE LA SALLE SANTIAGO ZOBEL SCHOOL.
Documents to be submitted to the Admissions Office upon enrollment:
- Original Final Report Card of the current level; and
- Student Personality Appraisal placed in a business envelope and addressed to School Counseling Office.
Additional payment which may be required upon enrollment aside from the Tuition and Other Fees:
- Foreign students required by the Bureau of Immigration to apply for a Special Study Permit will be charged PhP7,500.00
To complete the enrollment process, please secure a Family Portal account by e-mailing ITfirstname.lastname@example.org and enroll in DLSZ Campus Connect SMS Service. You may visit: http://family.dlszobel.edu.ph/login.php.
For inquiries, you may visit the Admissions Office located at the Basement of St. La Salle Building, Mondays to Fridays, from 7:30 AM to 11:00 AM and 12:30 PM to 4:00 PM or you may call at 771-3579 local 712.