The De La Salle Santiago Zobel School (DLSZ) is a Catholic school. Non-Catholics are admitted provided they participate in all religious activities that are required of the students. No exemption shall be granted by reason of membership in or affiliation with a different religion.
A student’s application will be given due course when the student-applicant meets all the academic requirements and has none of the disqualification prescribed by the School, the Department of Education 2010 Revised Manual of Regulations for Private Schools in Basic Education and the DLSZ Student Handbook as amended and such other rules promulgated by the School.
The school reserves the right at any time to refuse, to admit, or to re-admit students under certain conditions as enrolment in DLSZ is a privilege.
- The applicant must already be four (4) years by June 1 of the next academic year.
- The applicant must already be five (5) years by June 1 of the next academic year. However, applicants who will turn five (5) years old from June 2 to August 31 of the next academic year may be admitted if they pass the Philippine Early Childhood Development (ECD) Checklist, apart from qualifying in the entrance examination. The ECD Checklist is to be accomplished by both the parents and the Pre-Kinder adviser.
APPLICATION SCHEDULE FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2019-2020
For Pre-Kinder and Kinder
- until February 28, 2019
Monday to Friday – 7:30 AM to 11:00 AM and 12:30 PM to 3:30 PM
Registrar’s Office, Basement, St. La Salle Building
OPEN HOUSE SCHEDULE FOR INCOMING PRE-KINDER AND KINDER PARENTS AND STUDENTS:
Venue: Lower Grades Learning Resource Center
For those interested, please Pre-Register here: Pre-K and Kinder Open House Pre-Registration
For Filipino Students
- Two (2) recent 2 × 2 photos with complete name of the student to be printed at the back of each picture (close up, white background);
For Boys: proper haircut, no colored hair, no long bangs, no earrings
For Girls: no dangling earrings, no make-up, simple hairdo
- Original Copy of Birth Certificate issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority (formerly National Statistics Office);
- Photocopy of Report Cards with the student’s LRN from, at least, the last three school years (if applicable) up to the present level or Certified True Copy of the Student’s Permanent Record (Form 137) marked “for evaluation purposes only”;
- Recommendation Form, accomplished by the counselor/homeroom adviser (for Kinder to High School applicants only);
- Photocopy of Philippine Passport Information page (if applicant is transferring from a school overseas);
- Photocopy of Baptismal Certificate (for Catholics only);
- Certification from Ayala Alabang Village Association (AAVA) (for residents only); and
- Proof if parent is an alumnus/alumna of any De La Salle school.
For Foreign Students (in addition to the above-mentioned documents)
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate from the Office of the Civil Registry of the country of birth, translated into English, or Embassy Certification of birth details;
- Photocopy of Alien’s Certificate of Registration (ACR) I-card issued by the Bureau of Immigration;
- Photocopy of Passport Information and current visa page; and
- Photocopy of Identification Certificate as Filipino Citizen issued by the Bureau of Immigration (for applicants with dual citizenship).
Nationality will be based on the applicant’s documents at the time of the application.
All submitted documents in compliance with the entrance examination requirements shall become property of DLSZ and are NOT to be returned to the applicant.
For summary, please view CHECKLIST OF APPLICATION AND ENROLLMENT REQUIREMENTS.
- Fill out the online Application Form and, upon completion, click “Submit”. Print Confirmation Slip and Data Privacy Notice Consent Form.
- Submit Confirmation Slip and Data Privacy Notice Consent Form to the Admissions Office, together with all the required documents. Bring original documents for verification.
- Pay the non-refundable Application Fee at the Accounting Office (Php 700 for Filipinos and USD 75 for foreign students).
- Present the Application Fee Official Receipt to the Admissions personnel to secure the test permit.
- Test Permit will be given only after complying with the requirements and procedures.
All applications must be done online. Only applicants who have submitted complete requirements will be given a test permit. Payment of fees and submission of requirements shall be done at the Alabang Campus only.
RELEASE OF TEST RESULTS
Test results are available online via the Application Portal.
- Telephone inquiries regarding the test results will NOT be entertained.
- Parents of accepted applicants should confirm enrollment on the dates indicated in the Acceptance Letter.
PROCEDURE FOR CONFIRMATION OF ENROLLMENT
- Submit the accomplished Development Fee Form to the Admissions Office and pay the Development Fee (Php 50,000 for Filipinos and USD 2,000 for foreign applicants) at the Finance Office. This is a non-refundable fee made upon confirmation. Only Filipino students, however, are given an option to pay in two (2) equal instalments: Php 25,000 is paid upon confirmation of enrollment and the remaining Php 25,000 will be paid before the academic year ends.
- Submit the official receipt of Development Fee payment to the Admissions Office.
FAILURE TO CONFIRM ENROLLMENT WITHIN THE GIVEN TIME FRAME MAY FORFEIT THE APPLICANT’S ADMISSION TO DE LA SALLE SANTIAGO ZOBEL SCHOOL.
ENROLLMENT REQUIREMENT to be submitted to the Admissions Office in Alabang Campus
- Original Final Report Card of the current level signed by the School Head/Registrar which indicates the level completed and the level the student is eligible for admission to.
Additional payment which may be required upon enrollment aside from the Tuition and Other Fees.
- Foreign students required by the Bureau of Immigration to apply for a Special Study Permit will be charged Php 8,000 (for Kinder students only).
For inquiries, you may visit the Admissions Office located at the Basement of St. La Salle Building, Mondays to Fridays, from 7:30 AM to 11:00 AM and 12:30 PM to 4:00 PM or you may call at (632) 771-3579 local 712, 790, and 792 or (632) 809-1840. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org.