DLSZ is a Catholic school. Non-Catholics are admitted provided they participate in all religious activities that are required of the students. No exemption shall be granted by reason of membership in or affiliation with a different religion.
The school reserves the right at any time to refuse, to admit, or to re-admit students under certain conditions as enrolment in DLSZ is a privilege.
A student’s application will be given due course when the student-applicant meets all the academic requirements and has none of the disqualification prescribed by the School, the Department of Education Manual of Rules and Regulations 2002 and the DLSZ Student Handbook as amended and such other rules promulgated by the School.
The applicant must already be three (3) years and eight (8) months old by June of next school year.
The applicant must already be four (4) years and eight (8) months old by June of next school year.
Grades 1 to 9 and Second Year High School:
The applicant must have a general average of at least 85% with no grade lower than 80% in any subject and in conduct during any grading period.
Former DLSZ students who left without conditions and have been out for at least 2 years are classified as transferees when they come back and must undergo the usual procedure for application.
- For Filipino Students
- Certified True Copy of Birth Certificate issued by the National Statistics Office;
- Certified True Copy of Baptismal Certificate (for Catholics);
- Two (2) recent 1×1 photos with complete name of the student to be printed at the back of each picture (close up, white background)
For Boys: proper haircut, no colored hair, no long bangs, no earrings
For Girls: no dangling earrings, no make-up, simple hairdo
- Certification from AAVA, if applicant is a resident of Ayala Alabang Village;
- Document to show if parent is an alumnus/alumna of ANY La Salle school;
- For Kinder to 2nd Year High School Applicants:
- A Certificate of Good Moral Character from the previous school attended;
- Transcript of Records (Form 137) marked “For Evaluation Purposes only” from previous school years of all schools attended or report cards of previous school years attended
- Grade 8, 9, and 2nd year applicants: A description of the different subjects in Grade 7 up to the year level taken.
- Recommendation form, which is available at the Admissions Office or may be downloaded here:
- For Foreign Students (in addition to the above-mentioned documents)
- Copy of Birth Certificate from the Office of the Civil Registry of the respective country of birth, translated into English, or Embassy Certification of birth details;
- Special Study Permit and/or Alien’s Certificate of Registration I – card issued by the Bureau of Immigration
- Photocopy of Passport
- Identification Certificate as Filipino Citizen issued by the Bureau of Immigration (for applicants with dual citizenship); and
- Final Report Card from Grade 1 up to the most recent level of schooling. A description of the different subjects must be included.