The Information Systems and Technology Services Department (ISTS) serve the information and communications technology (ICT) requirements of the school by providing a range of systems and services.
As the school aims to develop 21st century learners, ICT becomes an integral part of all its processes with the ISTS providing reliable, world-class ICT infrastructure and systems to the whole DLSZ community.
It provides the following services:
- IT Helpdesk Support – https://dlszobel-it.on.spiceworks.com/portal
- Network Services
- Information Systems Development and Management
- Computer Lab Management
- Computer Software & Hardware Management.
It maintains key information and network systems such as:
- Student Information System (SIS) – admissions/registration, grading system, clinic/medical, guidance/counseling, Family Portal
- OpenERP – financial, inventory, procurement
- Follett Destiny Library System
- Human Resource Information System (HRIS) – recruitment, 201 files, attendance, announcements, employee requests, leaves
- G Suite – Google email, calendar, collaboration, documents, file storage
- Office 365 – http://www.office.com/GetOffice365
- Microsoft Sharepoint – surveys and evaluation,
- cPanel – student and employee sites
The ISTS manages about 650 devices in the offices and computer laboratories, about 3,000 mobile learning devices for the NxGBL program, Internet Bandwidth totaling 420 Mbps, and 140 WiFi Access Points spread throughout the campus.