In response to the call of the De La Salle Philippines to express our indignation against the spate of violent killings and attacks on our democratic institutions, and as part of our continuing efforts to uphold human rights, democracy and justice, De La Salle Santiago Zobel School (DLSZ) calls off classes and office operations and encourages everyone to join the mobilization happening on September 21, 2017.
Together with the representatives from the De La Salle Philippines, DLSU Manila and LSGH, our group will go the Commission on Human Rights grounds in Diliman, Quezon City to join with other organizations such as the Coalition Against Marcos Burial (CAMB), IDEFEND, Katipunan Youth Resist and Tindig Pilipinas.
This invitation is for all members of the DLSZ community (administrators, faculty, staff, alumni, parents and students). However, students who are interested to join MUST be accompanied by their parents or legal guardian.
- Unit/Department (for employees); Level/Section (for students)
- Contact information
Also please be reminded of the following:
9:00 PM – Estimated Time of Arrival in McDo ATC
- Extra Shirt
- Face Towel, Cap/Sunvisor/Umbrella
- Personal drinking water, packed PM snacks & dinner
- Flashlight and whistle
- Any valid identification card
- Personal medicines (if needed)
- Improvised Placard with your own choice of message for protest (our call revolves around our campaign #StoptheKillings #StarttheHealing, Respect for Human Rights, No to Dictatorship, and other related issues)