DLSZ is a Catholic school. Non-Catholics are admitted provided they participate in all religious activities that are required of the students. No exemption shall be granted by reason of membership in or affiliation with a different religion.
A student’s application will be given due course when the student-applicant meets all the academic requirements and has none of the disqualification prescribed by the School, the Department of Education Manual of Rules and Regulations 2011 and the DLSZ Student Handbook as amended and such other rules promulgated by the School.
The school reserves the right at any time to refuse, to admit, or to re-admit students under certain conditions as enrolment in DLSZ is a privilege.
- A graduate from a public elementary school;
- From financially challenged families within Muntinlupa and its adjacent cities;
- With annual family income below PhP 350,000.00; and
- With a General Average of 85% or higher, no grade below 82% in all subjects and a Conduct Grade of at least B (80-84)
APPLICATION SCHEDULE FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2018-2019
- Grade 7 Application ONLY
- Until February 9, 2018
- 8:00 – 11:30 AM; 12:30-4:00 PM
Note: NO Admissions for Grades 8, 9, 10 and 12; with limited slots for Grade 11 (Technical-Vocational-Livelihood Track – Home Economics Strand)
For inquiries on Application Requirements and Procedure:
- Visit the Admissions Office located at the basement of St. La Salle Building, De La Salle Zobel School, University Avenue, Ayala Alabang Village, Muntinlupa City.
- Call 771-3579 loc 792 and look for Ms Jen Bumanglag or check the school website (dlszobel.edu.ph).
- Clear Photocopy of Birth Certificate issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA);
- Clear Photocopy of Form 138 or Report Card of the previous academic year and the current academic year with at least the 1st & 2nd quarter grades;
- Two (2) recent 1×1 photos with complete name to be printed at the back of each picture;
- Clear Photocopy of Baptismal Certificate (for Catholics);
- Barangay Clearance (named after the applicant);
- Letter of Consent from parents/guardians/employers (if the applicant is a working student);
- Photocopies of latest three (3) months of Meralco bill and water bill;
- Sketch of the location of residence;
- Recommendation Form (to be accomplished by the Adviser/School Counselor); and
- Parent’s/guardian’s proof of annual income. (Please choose ONE ONLY.)
If parents/guardian are employed:
- Photocopy of latest Payslip (2 months);
- Photocopy of the ITR (Income Tax Return) or Form 2316; and
- Photocopy of Contract of Employment and latest remittance slip (for OFWs).
If parents/guardian are unemployed:
- Photocopy of Certificate of Tax Exemption (issued by the BIR); and
- Photocopy of Social Case Study Report (issued by the DSWD)
REMINDER: Incomplete requirements will not be processed. Please bring original documents for verification. All submitted documents in compliance with the entrance examination requirements shall become the property of DLSZ, and are not to be returned to the applicant.
- You may download or secure a copy of the Application Formand Economic Survey Form to be filled out completely upon submission.
- Submit the admission forms and all necessary requirements to the Registrar’s Office for evaluation.
- Parents/Guardians will undergo an Initial Interview.
- Pay the application fee of Php 50.00 to the Cashier, then present the Official Receipt to the Admissions personnel.
- Test permit will be given after complying with the requirements and procedures.
Applicants, together with their parents/guardians, who successfully passed the entrance test will be subjected for final interview. The Admissions Personnel will call for these applicants regarding the schedule and venue of final interview.
RELEASE OF TEST RESULTS
- ONLY the names of those who qualify will be posted in the school’s website, dlszobel.edu.ph.
- Telephone inquiries regarding the test results will NOT be entertained.
- Parents/guardians of accepted applicants should confirm enrolment on the dates indicated in the test result announcement.
- Inquiries should be coursed through the Registrar’s Office.
PROCEDURE FOR CONFIRMATION OF ENROLLMENT
- Secure the Acceptance Letter at the Registrar’s Office.
- Submit the following requirements:
(a) original copy of PSA Birth Certificate
(b) original copy of student’s Final Report Card
- Secure a Registration Form at the Registrar’s Office.
- Pay the Registration Fee (Php 520.00) and PEGTHA Fee (Php 50.00) at the Accounting Office.
- Present the duly signed Registration Form and Official Receipt of payment to the Registrar’s Office.
- Parents Orientation will be announced after enrollment.
The applicant is considered officially enrolled ONLY when he/she has submitted the following:
- Official Receipt of Registration Fee
- Final Report Card
- Form 137