We would like to invite all Computer Technology, Robotics, Science, Math teachers and Robotics enthusiasts for a day of Robotics conference and workshop. FELTA in partnership with Lego Education, Department of Science and Technology, and Department of Education will have its 2nd Philippine Robotics
Excellence Summit in De La Salle Zobel-Vermosa Campus on July 13, 2019 from 8:00am-5:00pm.
This is a great opportunity for all of us to learn about Lego EV3 robots and how to use it in classroom setting. Speakers from different schools and Coaches of Philippine Robotics Olympiad will be there to talk, share their best practices and answer questions about Robotics for STEM curriculum plus a hands-on workshop in the afternoon. The list of other topics to be included is listed down below.
- Introduction of Robotics in STEM Curriculum
- STEM for Early Learners
- Robotics for STEM Track Grade 11 and 12
- Advance Robotics for College
- Inquiry Based Solutions Strategy for STEM
- Case Studies of Best Practices Mentoring by Master Robotics Teachers
Please view: Program