Grades 7-12 students may bring Apple iPads or Windows laptops/2-in-1 devices as their Mobile Learning Device (MLD).
Being new to DLSZ’s NextGen Blended Learning Program, Grades 5 and 6 students are strongly encouraged to use iPads as their MLD.
Minimum Specifications for AY 2019-2020
|Minimum||iPad Mini 2 or newer; 32 GB or higher|
|Recommended||iPad 6th Gen iPad or newer; 64 GB|
iPad mini 2, mini 3, mini 4, Air and Air 2 may still be used, however some functionalities of newer apps may not be available if iOS 13 will be released this June 2019.
Windows Devices (for Grades 7-12 only): Any laptop or 2-in-1 device with the specifications below.
- Windows 8.1 or higher
- At least 4GB RAM
- At least 64GB storage space
- x86 processor from Intel and AMD
- At least 6 hours battery life. A powerbank may also be used as a supplement.
- WiFi – 802.11n or higher
- VGA output for presentations. If only HDMI or Display Port is available, an appropriate adapter may be used.
A free Microsoft account may be be required to download apps from the Windows Store.
DLSZ has made arrangements with Power Mac Center and Abenson/Electroworld to offer Parents/Guardians and Lasallian Partners exclusive discounts and deals for Apple iPads and Windows devices.
Guidelines for ordering and claiming:
- Interested buyers may place their orders/reservation by downloading the Order Form and submit it to the respective resellers.
- Please see and visit online ordering and reservation at this website: http://powermaccenterinc.formstack.com/forms/ebt
- Power Mac Price List https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mWuzdXbyH1ZfQ8e8c1Y37E6ePsIq9eZ7/view?usp=sharing
- Abenson/Electroworld Order Form Abenson/Electroworld Order Form
- Send your orders to the email address of resellers below.
|Power Mac Center||Abenson/Electroworld|
|Contact Person||Mr. Mark Villarruz||Mr. Michael Fajardo|
- Power Mac Center shall be releasing orders from April 23 to May 3, (Mondays-Fridays),9:00 am to 4:00 pm; while Abenson/Electroworld will start on April 25 until May 3, (Mondays-Fridays), 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. Their booths will be stationed at the FLEX Hall 2 (near of ISTS office), Second Floor of the St. Mutien Marie Building. All payments are made directly to the resellers. Power Mac Center will accept cash and credit card payments.
For further inquiries on MLD use and purchase, please contact the ISTS Office at 771-DLSZ (3579) local 732 or email email@example.com.