Please see memo from the School’s Safety and Security Office on reiteration of sticker policy in DLSZ-Vermosa Campus:
- Parking and waiting shall not be allowed along Archers Road.
- To ensure safety and security of our students, only vehicles with valid DLSZ stickers (AY 2018-19) shall be allowed access along Archers Road going to DLSZ-Vermosa Campus from 3:30-4:00 pm daily and 4:30-5:00 pm on Wednesdays. This will also prevent the long queue of waiting cars before dismissal time.
- To facilitate efficient pick-up, we encourage fetchers to call their wards to be ready in anticipation to being fetched and to avoid inconvenience. Cars must take another round to go back until the student is ready to be picked-up from the designated area (Campus Driveway or Archers Road-school side only).
- Parents/Guests with official business and appointments with the teachers/school admins must communicate to the school secretary (02 771-3579 local 589) for proper coordination with the security team.
- Application of Stickers is only processed in DLSZ Alabang Campus from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm daily except weekends and holidays.
- For further inquiries and clarifications, please contact us: (02) 771 3579 Loc. 322, 365 or 360; or email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- This shall be in strict full implementation when classes resume on January 2019.