UPDATED: Added Abenson’s Order Form
High School students may bring Apple iPads or Windows laptops/2-in-1 devices as their Mobile Learning Device (MLD).
Being new to DLSZ’s NextGen Blended Learning Program, Grade 5 and Grade 6 students are strongly encouraged to use iPads as their MLD.
Minimum Specifications for AY 2018-2019
- iPad Mini 2, Mini 4, Air, Air 2, Pro, 5th Gen or 6th Gen iPad.
- 16GB Minimum ; 32GB Recommended.
Windows Devices (for High School only): Any laptop or 2-in-1 device with the specifications below.
- Windows 8.1 or higher
- At least 2GB RAM
- At least 64GB storage space
- x86 processor from Intel and AMD
- At least 6 hours battery life. A powerbank may also be used as a supplement.
- WiFi – 802.11n or higher
- VGA output for presentations. If only HDMI or Display Port is available, an appropriate adapter may be used.
A free Microsoft account may be be required to download apps from the Windows Store.
DLSZ has made arrangements with Power Mac Center and Abenson/Electroworld to offer Parents/Guardians and Lasallian Partners exclusive discounts and deals for Apple iPads and Windows devices.
Guidelines for ordering and claiming:
- Interested buyers may place their orders/reservation by downloading the Order Form and submit it to the respective resellers.
- Power Mac Order Form http://www.dlszobel.edu.ph/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/DLSZ-Order-Form-2018-2019.pdf
- Power Mac Price List http://www.dlszobel.edu.ph/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Pricelist-POWER-MAC.pdf
- Abenson/Electroworld Order Form Abenson/Electroworld Order Form
- Send the downloaded Order Form to the email address of resellers below.
|Power Mac Center||Abenson/Electroworld|
|Contact Person||Mr. Mark Villarruz||Mr. Michael Fajardo|
- Releasing and claiming of order is from April 23-30 (Mondays-Fridays) to 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. Power Mac Center and Abenson/Electroworld shall set up their booths at the Centennial Lounge (in front of ISTS office), Second Floor of the St. Mutien Marie Building. All payments are made directly to the resellers. Power Mac Center will accept cash and credit card payments.
For further inquiries on MLD use and purchase, please contact the ISTS Office at 771-DLSZ (3579) local 732 or email firstname.lastname@example.org