Grade 11 students will take the National Achievement Test (NAT) on Tuesday, October 10, 2017.
The NAT will be administered at the 2nd and 3rd floors of the Vermosa Campus and shall cover a period of six hours and fifty minutes, including a fifteen-minute break and an hour for lunch. All Grade 11 students are advised to be in school at 7:00 a.m.
Other pertinent details are as follows:
- Attire – Complete school uniform with I.D.
- Assembly time – 7:00 a.m.
- Dismissal time – 2:30 p.m.
What to Bring:
- Two (2) lead pencils with eraser
- Meals – Packed Snacks and lunch as brought by the students